Deluxe+ Pod from SLEEPYHEAD
The Mediterraneo Collection
Join us as we take a journey to the Mediterranean Sea, and take a deep dive into some of the most exquisitely chic and historically rich coastal cities in the world. Let’s play tourist in these iconic destinations by the sea, as we get a taste of their old-world charm and explore the art, design and architecture that inspired our new collection.
This is our homage to the iconic Breton stripe, which is deeply rooted in the French fashion history. The classic stripe print was born as part of the French naval uniform in 1858 and now personifies the effortless look of French coastal chic.
The Sleepyhead Deluxe+ pod is the ultimate pod for your baby ages 0-8 months. Multifunctional and multitasking, the Deluxe+ pod offers a safe and comfy spot that lets your baby sleep, rest, co-sleep, lounge, play, cuddle, and enjoy tummy time. Deluxe+ pods are lightweight and portable, allowing for easy travel, from room to room, to grandma’s house or on vacation. Additional covers are available for purchase to match your mood, room and style.
Designed with love in Sweden and made in Europe. Globally patented.
To be used for babies 0-8 months. For ages 9-36 months, check out our Grand pod.
- Sleepyhead® has received the following certifications in the US, Canada and EU:
- Oeko-Tex certification, Standard 100, Class 1 (EU)
- All components Intertek tested for and proven free from harmful substances
- Tested for compliance with US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008
- Tension tested for 'Normal and reasonably foreseeable use and abuse’
- Air permability according to BS4578 (UK)
- Resistant to ignition according to BS5852 (UK)
- 16 CRF 1632 flammability test compliant
- 16 CFR 1500.50 small parts and use & abuse test compliant
- Free from phtalates
- Free from heavy metals
- ASTM F-963-11 compliant
- California Bulletins 116 and 117 flammability test compliant
- California Proposition 65 compliant
- 16 CFR PART 1500.53(f) (1-1-12) (CAN) compliant
- CAN/CGSB-4.2 N° 27.5-2008 compliant
- Mattress pad is compliant with AU/NZS 8811.1:2013 Infant sleep surfaces - test for firmness
- ASTM D3574-08 Indentation Force Deflection test (US) proves high support factor
- Free from FR treatment
- REACH compliant