Deluxe+ Pod Ginger Chambray
Deluxe+ Pod from DOCKATOT
Sun & Sea Collection
Introducing our new chambray collection. Made from 100% woven cotton, our cool new addition to the DockATot family has subtle highs and lows woven directly into the fabric. Go beyond the expected shade of pink with the Ginger shade, which will add a warm yet laid-back style to every room in the house.
The DockATot Deluxe+ dock is an award-winning multifunctional docking station for babies 0-8+ months old. The Deluxe+ dock is the ideal spot for babies for supervised lounging, playing, resting, cuddling, diaper changes and tummy time. Created to mimic the womb and voted as a must-have baby product from parents around the world, it can be used around the house and is ideal for travel. The Deluxe+ dock adheres to strict standards to ensure a safe environment for little ones. Made in Europe. Features include air permeability and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certification (testing for harmful substances).
Additional covers are available for purchase to match your mood, room and style.
- Supervised lounging and playtime
- Enables baby movement and supports tummy time
- Safe spot for baby massages
- Convenient place for quick nappy changes
- Bonding time with parents and family
- Familiar spot for babies while traveling
Please note that DockATot docks are not to be used in a crib/cot, bassinet, play yard, or other contained area.
- Designed in Sweden, made in Europe
- 100% cotton cover
- Age Recommendation: Stage 1, 0-8+ months
- Buckle can be opened for additional length
Testing and Certification:
- Designed and tested for durability to help withstand curious babies (16 CFR 1500)
- All docks are air permeable (British Standard 4578)
- Pad and tube are tested for firmness (BS 4578, ASTM D3574)
- Meets or exceeds children’s product general safety regulations (US CPSIA 2008)
- World-leading testing for harmful substances (Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1)
- Additional testing for the presence of harmful phthalates and heavy metals
- Tested for toxins in packaging to be environmentally-friendly
- Tested for flammability safety (16 CFR 1632)
- All docks are tested to stringent UK flammability regulations (British Standard 4578)
- Tested to more than 10 standards for fabric performance, including seam strength and fabric burst strength
- Tested to 6 colourfastness tests, including saliva, dry rubbing, and wet rubbing
- Tested for durability against holes and tears as a result of teething babies
*SHIPPING: Only available within the UAE.