Caramel And Sun | Professional Room Decor Assistance| Interior Design
Caramel and Sun assists you in decorating your child's room with our own furniture and external interior design experts. We are a passionate team, ready to discuss design, color and textures around a lemonade, in a typical warm family spirit.
Just like we do, our clients believe that growing-up in a creative environment helps children to develop their own personality. Caramel and Sun allows to find the products they dream of to create their own child's epic universe.
We will assist you in decorating your child room with our own furniture's and external interior design experts.
We have 2 types of packages:
Package ONE: Guiding you on styling and decorating your child's bedroom.
OUR DESIGN CONSULTATION includes:
- A personalized mood board* with product list (furniture, decor, wall colors, space planning)
- A detailed estimate of all proposed purchases
- Guidance on the make over of the room: paint / curtain assortment
Package TWO: We handle the totality of your child's room, a project from creative design to installation.
A Face to Face consultation, in which together we discover the space, listen to your needs, your desires and your requirements in terms of time and budget.
DESIGN OF YOUR PROJECT:
- Developing a personalized mood board* with proposals of furniture and accessories
- Detailed pick and choose shopping list and presentation of the budget
- Management of relationship with suppliers and order tracking
- Planning and installation with our qualified craftsmen who will work on your project (paint, curtain, electricity installation…)
- Development and installation of tailor-made furniture
Hassle free - our team manages the make over of the room from A-Z.
We only work with Eco Responsible Child Safe paints.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly if you need further details: +971506548106
Our main partner in interior designs has the creative mind behind her boutique, The Den.
NADIA SALLUSTIO @TheDen.Dubai
As a painter trained at “Les Beaux-Arts” in Belgium, she is obsessed with details, colors, light and materials without compromising on either comfort or pleasure.
She takes her inspiration from her travels and daily surroundings in the vibrant city of Dubai to create her very own spontaneous Art-de-vivre.